gag-gle noun \ˈga-gəl\ : a group, aggregation, or cluster lacking organization, which is exactly how I feel about my family every day.

Monday, December 29, 2014

Christmas




New church outfits.  

Liam loves to look dapper in his suits.

Reese picked out a dress for Christmas, and after a few days I asked her if she would ever wear it again after Christmas, since she really doesn't like dresses anymore.  She said no.  So we took it back. 

I began looking for a gold shirt to go with her plaid Christmas skirt.  No one sells sparkly gold shirts for small girls, so I ended up making one.  I sewed a sparkly necklace on to it, which Shareese thought looked very grown-up, and then she added a necklace of her own creation on top of that.


Shareese got to be a wise man for the annual Heath Christmas story reenactment. She was excited because the had brought her own stuffed camel that she got to hold.


Shareese got pink eye the week prior to Christmas break, and shared it with Liam right at the time of the reenactment, So Shareese and Will went while Liam and I stayed home.


Christmas morning presents

Christmas day gingerbread houses. 



This may end up being a new tradition for us.




 Stockings had a lot of glowy things this year.



After time at home, we at dinner at Gramma and Granpa Heath's, and then traveled to Granna and Granpa Faber's to talk to Lauren on Skype and spend the night.

Then Will and I pawned the kids off on Aunt Becky for a night so we could celebrate 10 years of marriage.  And then Peach ate the leftovers from the delicious lunch he took me to when we left her in the car to pick up the kids.  Happy 10 year anniversary!






No comments:

Post a Comment