gag-gle noun \ˈga-gəl\ : a group, aggregation, or cluster lacking organization, which is exactly how I feel about my family every day.

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

A While

First off, I don't have any Halloween photos.  Liam was Robbin Hood and Shareese was a bat.  I may make them put the costumes back on for a picture sometime, but I haven't done it yet.

School.  I used to be good about getting stuff up here on the blog, but I just finished my first semester back to college in 7 years.  And I've never been a mom student before.  So I've been a little busy.  I finished my last final today, and I am amazed at how exhausted I am.  I was planning to get some housework done since I don't have to be studying, but I think the house will have to wait.  I'm fairly certain I have straight A's.  I have an A in the class that I took the test for today, and that class drops my lowest test score, so I didn't really have to take the test at all, but I think I have OCD and I would have not felt very well if I skipped it.  In fact I didn't just take it, I spent a long time studying for it.

I think I might have some pictures.
Oh yes.  Have I posted these yet?

We bought green fabric for Liam's Disney-inspired Robin Hood costume.

When we got home he played "fabric store"  and pretended to cut me the right length of fabric.

Liam loves camp fires and both of the kids had been begging to have one.  We had to keep saying no because we never had time or big marshmallows to roast.  It just wasn't at the top of the list.

After days of begging, I finally decided to compromise with Liam. We made a "camp fire" in the house.  It was made of both fake candles and real candles.  We roasted mini marshmallows, and squished them between chocolate teddy grahams to make mini s'mores.  It was actually a lot of fun.

And, on a whim, I decided to take before and after photos of getting ready for church.  This is what I looked like when I woke up.  I sleep with a sock bun on the top of my head.

And this is after.  I didn't curl my hair, I took it out of the bun and finger-brushed through it.


That's all I got for today folks.  Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. what are you doing in school? I'm way way impressed that you are back in school and acing it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, thanks! I plan on becoming a biology teacher. I have a lot of work to do because my degree in culinary arts doesn't have much credit crossover.

      Delete
    2. That is very impressive. keep it up!

      Delete