gag-gle noun \ˈga-gəl\ : a group, aggregation, or cluster lacking organization, which is exactly how I feel about my family every day.

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Trains, Preschool and Goofing off

We like trains at our house

I think we'll end up expanding our train set because it gets so much play.


We made cookies to "Boo" people for Halloween (leave them treat anonymously and a note to pass on treats to someone else).  I remember this as one of my favorite Halloween traditions as a kid, but no on in our neighborhood did it, so we started it this year.  We left it to six houses and only one put the sign in their window, supposedly passing it on.  We'll try different people next year.


The kids got to cut out the ghosts, moons, pumpkins and cats.  And they each got a heart because I couldn't keep them out of the cookie cutters even though I had only brought out the Halloween ones.

Will:  Reese, What are you doing?
Reese:  What do you mean?

Liam at his Preschool Halloween program.

I need to get a better camera

They sang some educational songs and some cute Halloween ones.

Also, the kids, taking a page from Aunt Shelly's book, built a fort in the family room.  Grampa Dan stopped by and helped them make it sturdier on his way home from visiting Jessica out in Georgia.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment