gag-gle noun \ˈga-gəl\ : a group, aggregation, or cluster lacking organization, which is exactly how I feel about my family every day.

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Best Friends

My bestie came and stayed with me a week ago, for a whole week! She doesn't live close so I don't see her very often.  She brought her two cute kids, a girl and a boy, respectively about a year younger than Reese and Liam.  But they became fast friends anyway.

I don't know where my camera is, and even if I did, I don't think I took many pics, so I'm stealing some From Britt to post here.  It was just good to have her around.



Picnic in the park, watching the kids play in the sandbox



Feeding the ducks on the way to the park.  Notice the boys and girls are dressed similarly for fun! Matching shirts for the girls and blue stripes for Cy and Liam.



Britt found these cute Tinkerbell tees and had to get one for both Olivia and Reese.  They LOVED it.  They generally loved doing things with and like each other.  Britt needs to move in next door so they can be BFF's always.


Liam and Cy in the playset in the back yard.

All the kids at breakfast

making "salad" from toys in my actual salad spinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment