gag-gle noun \ˈga-gəl\ : a group, aggregation, or cluster lacking organization, which is exactly how I feel about my family every day.

Monday, August 21, 2017

First Day of School

Today was the first day of school for the kids.  Reese is starting 4th grade and Liam is in 2nd!


We rode walked/biked/scootered to school with friends




Liam had a hard time and was very nervous.  He got a little teary when he couldn't find his class' line to get into the school.  I reminded him that I was there and even if he missed the line, I could take him inside.

The first day of school also happened to be the day of the "Great American Solar Eclipse".  It is an eclipse that will have totality viewable from one American coast to the other.  Where we are at was a 90% eclipse.  It was awesome, but I still feel bad that we didn't make the drive up to Idaho to see totality.

Eclipse glasses- check!  These sold out everywhere earlier last week.

Making crescent eclipse shadows!

No comments:

Post a Comment