gag-gle noun \ˈga-gəl\ : a group, aggregation, or cluster lacking organization, which is exactly how I feel about my family every day.

Monday, December 26, 2016

Family Pictures

Thanks to my sister Nikenzie, we got some family pictures taken!

Last year I wanted to get some family pictures, but I didn't think we needed anything too fancy, so I figured we would just coordinate our Christmas outfits (the kids get a fancy outfit to wear to church around Christmas each year) and get a family member to take a photo.  I chose the colors red and gold because I figured they were Christmas-y, but not overtly Christmas-y so that we could hang the photo on the wall all year round.




Part of the outfits were matching ties for Liam and Will with red and gold stripes.  I didn't think about it, but when they wore the ties to church everyone else noticed that the ties were obviously Gryffindor ties.  Will was continually asked if he was Harry Potter.  I was surprised, but immediately owned that title.  Yep.  Totally meant to get matching Harry Potter ties. And that's why we now ready Harry Potter as a family, so Liam knows what people are talking about.


Even though it wasn't really planned, this year we had to continue the theme- so our coordinating colors are green and silver- Slytherin!






















No comments:

Post a Comment