gag-gle noun \ˈga-gəl\ : a group, aggregation, or cluster lacking organization, which is exactly how I feel about my family every day.

Thursday, February 5, 2015

Will's Birthday

Will got older this year.  
Since it's his last week at Goldman, his co-workers had two reasons to take him out to lunch.  He left work early so he could get home around the same time Shareese got home from school. He opened up presents before we went out to dinner at Chick-fil-A where the kids got to play in the playplace. We brought a cake with us and sang "Happy Birthday" there. I had to go to a lab for school after we came home, but I had gotten ahead on homework so that I wouldn't have to worry about it when I got home, and Will and I could have some quality time together that evening.  He said that it was an enjoyable birthday.   
Reese and Liam really wanted to buy him new Skylanders because they love having Daddy time playing the Skylanders video game.



(The box wrapped in a blanked ended up being a lays chips assortment, for him to take to work with his lunches)

(I couldn't get them to take any serious-faced photos for a while)

"Happy Birthday Daddy"

(See! I was there that day!)

Happy birthday, Old Man!

No comments:

Post a Comment