gag-gle noun \ˈga-gəl\ : a group, aggregation, or cluster lacking organization, which is exactly how I feel about my family every day.

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Photo Dump

Making a cake for my niece's birthday

Making the zebra striped cake


 A cake helper:


Another cake helper:





Testing a new "flat cake" technique that stops the cake from "peaking" so you don't have to cut off the top to flatten it. Which  means you can eat more cake.


Making the cake animals:


The cake:
"Happy Birthday to you . You live in a Zoo"


 Our new car!

Valentines day party. Reese kept telling me that she was having a Valentines party.  She was so insistent that I figured I would be a good mom to make it happen.  However, when she declared yesterday that she was going to have a tea party today, I declined to invite more preschoolers to my wreck of a house (I'm working on a project and things go to weeds so fast!)
But anyway, we had a cute lunch for Valentines with some friends.





 And then that night, in addition to having Jason over, we watched Alexia so that her parents could have a romantic dinner.  It was also their anniversary


We've been doing great at eating more veggies lately

Liam's cuke castle




 Reese then made a strawberry tower but I failed to snap a photo
 And then Liam kept playing



And my Kitchen is a mess. But I'm painting so I'm not freaking out about it. (I'll get pics up when I'm done!)


2 comments:

  1. Anna!!!! I'm totally stalking you! I wish we were still neighbors, and then we could commiserate about the quality of our food supply together! Ah well, at least we can look forward to the resurrection, when what we eat on earth doesn't matter anymore. I'm sad I didn't stalk you earlier so that I had your address when we were sending out Christmas cards. Congrats on the new house, car and job!!! We will have to look you up when we come to UT. I have an aunt in Taylorsville. Paul will be coming out for chaplain conference at the COB this fall, but I'm leaning towards not accompanying him. Plane tickets for 3 cost a lot more than just 1, and it can be tricky twisting the arms of my relatives to take Josiah for 2 days. In any event, we are now in the navy in a much coveted active duty spot. I feel blessed to know that at least for the next few years, the gov't will be providing a roof over our heads and health care. We hope to stay in for 20 years so that Paul can officially retire from the military and receive all the great benefits given to veterans (like a free dinner at golden coral once a year. . .). I hope you and your cute gaggle are well! You guys were seriously our favorite neighbors ever! (Coincidentally, the couple that lived in your aggie village apt before you, moved to our stake in MN before we moved to Virginia Beach.) Oh- we live in Virgina Beach, VA now.

    Emily (it's going to post as Paul - we have a joint google account - but it's me)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So good to hear from you! I know of we lived by each other you would be a huge resource for me. You've always been more food conscious than I was. It's sad that you have to twist arms to get relatives ti watch Josiah. I guess I take my family for granted. I would love to see you. Let me know if it works out! ms.annaheath@gmail.com

      Delete