gag-gle noun \ˈga-gəl\ : a group, aggregation, or cluster lacking organization, which is exactly how I feel about my family every day.

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Reese's Preschool Christmas Program

 
I don't know why our new computer won't upload our video files, but the fact is I only have still pictures to share.  Reese tried her hardest to not face me most of the time, but I got a few pics of her face. 
 
She sang the songs and chatted with the girl next to her and repeated her speaking part.  It was all very cute, as expected.
 
 



Notice that, though all the other kids are facing forward, she is strategically facing away from me.



 
The most frustrating was when Santa came in.  Each kid had about 20 seconds with him.  I was on the side of the room the whole time, but when Reese's turn came and she was facing away from me, I ran to the other side of the room in front of all the other parents to get a better shot.  As soon as I got there, she turned the other way.  So this year we get a picture of Santa with the back of Reese's head.  That's just the way it goes.
 
 For the record, she told him that she wanted a "coloring doll" for Christmas and he had to ask again because I don't think he knew what she was talking about.  At least 50-70% of the other girls asked for Barbie Dolls. The coloring doll is a wooden doll similar to a paper doll.  It comes with markers to color it.  She spotted it while we were on a trip to Michael's craft store once and hasn't forgotten about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment