gag-gle noun \ˈga-gəl\ : a group, aggregation, or cluster lacking organization, which is exactly how I feel about my family every day.

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving at the Faber's this year.  My mom put me in charge and then had me deligate everything out.  She even claimed the job of turkey.  I got to do rolls and some pie.  Since I didn't have a lot of jobs I decided that I would also be in charge of the tablescape, and that I should make a bread assortment instead of the traditional Rhodes rolls and I should also bake more pies then we would need or even want.

And I forgot, again, to take pics.  Good thing my sister has a camera.





But since everyone helped it wasn't super overwhelming for anyone, and we all had a great time.  I sure love my family.

PS, the recipe for the pumpkin rolls is here.

1 comment:

  1. So Todd ate some leftover apple pie a few days later. As he was eating it (still cold, mind you), it said it was not only the best apple pie you ever made, but the best apple pie he's ever had! I think he was ok that you made too much!

    ReplyDelete