gag-gle noun \ˈga-gəl\ : a group, aggregation, or cluster lacking organization, which is exactly how I feel about my family every day.

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

First Haircut

Okay, after some hysteria, tears and, yes, some yelling (I apologized for that), I called a friend to get a stylist recommendation to fix Reese's DIY mullet cut.
So now, without further ado, Reese's first haircut.

The before:
Curly little pony tail

Also, please see two posts ago.  I don't want to relive the "right before" on this post.



The During:

Curls on the floor




The After:



The purple flower is helping to hide the part that we'll have to be careful about covering up for the next little while. But she loves to wear purple, and it satisfies my need to make her hair cutesy when I can't do braids and twists and curls.

1 comment:

  1. So much for scissors restriction! The good news is she is adorable with long or short hair!

    ReplyDelete