gag-gle noun \ˈga-gəl\ : a group, aggregation, or cluster lacking organization, which is exactly how I feel about my family every day.

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Aack! HER Curls!!!

Reese was supposed to get the scissors back today.  Before I could give them to her, she stole them.  And cut herself a mullet.

I asked her multiple times this morning if she was ready to get ready for the day, but she kept saying no, she had to "finish her work."  Later I found her trying to get ready all by herself, but I had her come to the bathroom to get her hair done as usual, despite her protests that she had to get her work done.  I told her she could finish her work (which I thought was coloring a picture) after she got her teeth brushed and hair done.  I can't believe it took me until she was sitting down with the brush in my hand to notice how short it was on top.  I suppose that since her hair is thin and curly it always sticks out funny, and I had to look closer to see that her mullet wasn't just a style, it was a cut.



\

She hid both her hair and the scissors under the base of our dining table so I wouldn't see.

1 comment:

  1. isn't it great how they hide all their evidence under the dining table? my Anna does that too. When I was her age, my cousin cut the hair around my ears, because I couldn't hear very well. Then he hid the evidence in the couch cushions.

    ReplyDelete