gag-gle noun \ˈga-gəl\ : a group, aggregation, or cluster lacking organization, which is exactly how I feel about my family every day.

Sunday, December 20, 2015

Christmas Sunday

Each year the kids get new church outfits for Christmas.  This year I decided that we would all match, so we picked red and gold as our new outfit Christmas colors.  Will got a tie and sweater that looked just like Liam's.  Unfortunately, Will was unable to make it for the photos after church since 

he was called as the new bishop of our ward today.

So he was in meetings.  I figure these photos will be representative of our family on Sundays for the next few years of our lives.  Thank you to all the family that were able to come to our Sacrament Meeting to support him. Thanks to Jim (Will's dad) for being willing to come ordain him to the office of a High Priest and both him and my Dad for participating in the ordination and setting apart as bishop.






1 comment: