gag-gle noun \ˈga-gəl\ : a group, aggregation, or cluster lacking organization, which is exactly how I feel about my family every day.

Monday, June 2, 2014

School Work

Just a couple of things

End of School year work:

Reese's sentence was going to say "I like to cook with my mom."  But she got a sticker for it, anyway.

The other side of the worksheet.



This is where Liam stayed all year long- he would start out with a little bit of effort and then just not finish.  He was way more interested in socializing than getting his work done.  


Reese made me this sweet card for Christmas 2013, but I forgot to post it.

And this is the inside of the card


.  I think they did these silhouettes at Liam's preschool for Mother's Day. It's 18"x 12", so I had to scan it in in 3 parts and photoshop them together.  But I love it so much it was worth the extra effort.


Liam's artwork is kind of at a "few lines suffice" stage.  They may look like scribbles to you, but he knows exactly what he's drawing.


No comments:

Post a Comment