gag-gle noun \ˈga-gəl\ : a group, aggregation, or cluster lacking organization, which is exactly how I feel about my family every day.

Saturday, April 19, 2014

Halloween Head Start

Liam has asked to be at least 5 different things for Halloween this year.  Although the top two that keep getting asked for are Loki (villain from The Avengers) and Stump Smash (character in the video game Skylanders). So I decided I'm going to make a bunch of costumes, put them in the dress-up box, and then he can just pick from the dress-up box on Halloween.

I had to start with Loki, because he's one of my favorite characters. It's simple, but I think it turned out cool:


he has black pants and black shirt for Halloween night.







Reese has asked to be the Pirate Princess from Jake and the Neverland Pirates, so I'll post that next, and then we'll get to Stump Smash and see if the kids have asked for anything else by then.


2 comments:

  1. that is freaking awesome! my kids are already asking for halloween costumes too, I just can't bring myself to do it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Don't feel any pressure just because I already made a costume. I'm not super mom, I just love to sew.

    ReplyDelete