gag-gle noun \ˈga-gəl\ : a group, aggregation, or cluster lacking organization, which is exactly how I feel about my family every day.

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Ward Talent Show

Our Ward talent show, which the Young Men and Young Women were in charge of (and I by extension as a YW leader) was a success!
We all participated.

Liam and Reese made some drawings:
Liam


Reese:







Will was on the video display doing the Rubik's cube.  He also won the "Fastest diapering by a dad" competition. So technically Alexander even participated.


 I did a themed dessert display: "Cultural Icons as Dessert"

West Africa-  Ceremonial Mask- cake, ganache

Japan - Sushi - Vanilla rice and sour straw, Coconut rice and marzipan, wrapped in fruit leather "seaweed"

Mexico - sombreros - Cannoli shells and filling

Britain - teacups - chocolate and caramel

Greece - Olympic Torch - creme brulee


The whole display

We're each going to try to do something different for next year.

2 comments:

  1. I want to try every single delicious looking dessert. I am a little heartbroken you showed off those talents without sharing the tastes with me. But I still love you.

    ReplyDelete