gag-gle noun \ˈga-gəl\ : a group, aggregation, or cluster lacking organization, which is exactly how I feel about my family every day.

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Licensed!

"Anna and William Heath
is hereby licensed to provide
 Foster Care
 For 
Two Children
This license is issued for the period of October 1, 2013 to September 30, 2014"

(It's mostly a pre-printed certificate, so don't mind the tiny grammatical error that occurs when two names are on it.)


I'm so nervous but so excited! There is no way to know when a child (or two) may be placed in our home.  It could be next week or next month or next year. But I'm getting a little baby hungry, so I think I'm ready for this next step in life!

1 comment:

  1. I hope this endeavor is a great as you are expecting it to be. And that you have the opportunity to help lots of kids that need someone amazing as you. Yay!

    ReplyDelete