gag-gle noun \ˈga-gəl\ : a group, aggregation, or cluster lacking organization, which is exactly how I feel about my family every day.

Friday, July 26, 2013

Rub-a-dub-dub


Will and I got sick at the same time and my amazing mother took the kids for two days to give us some recovery time.  Reese and Liam went swimming, and then had, from what I understand it, a really long super fun bath with cousin Lila.  Do I spot bubbles? Yeah, so glad they could be entertained while Will and I were out of commission.

2 comments:

  1. For some reason, I can't post to your blog. this is the comment I'd like to add:
    Amazing mom had help from amazing Megan, amazing Shelly, amazing Nikenzie and amazing Grandpa! So glad everyone was willing to help out while you were sick!

    Can you post on your blog for me? Want everyone to know I appreciate them!

    Hope you had a great day!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It should be noted that Reese was terrified of the jets and didn't want to take a bath at first. After 20 minutes of watching how much fun Liam and Lila were having, she just had to jump in! They all did great.

    ReplyDelete