gag-gle noun \ˈga-gəl\ : a group, aggregation, or cluster lacking organization, which is exactly how I feel about my family every day.

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Family Reunion

I forgot to bring my camera with me for the week that my siblings from out of town were in, so all I have to show for it are the ones my brother in law took.  I hope that my other siblings will post their pics so that I can steal some (hint hint), but for now, here's is the collection:


Most of the pictures revolve around picture day.  And this is Liam on said day, playing on the playground


My sister's hubby, Matt, was unable to come out and visit, so someone had a cardboard cut-out made of him that we put in our pics.  And then Taylor and Will had fun with it for the rest of the week.  At one point it made it into my parent's bed, to surprise them when then went to sleep.

Reese on Picture day

Ellie and Reese

Reese

Reese

Lila and Liam

Ellie and Reese
Our family always knows that when we get together there WILL be a family picture and a grandkids picture that we are expected to dress up right for and no complaining.  This year we had a heck of a time figuring out the color scheme, so we finally started asking everyone to take a pic of what they had and I put it together to see if we would look good.  As always, we did.



Reese in her swimsuit.  Inevitably swimming will be involved when the family gets together.


When I get access to the family pics I will post some!

For the record, we did do more than swim and take pictures.  I was in charge of the food for the week, which was great.  We saw a play (that was not recommended by nearly anyone except the person who recommended it to us) played games (including Dad's night games, since Father's day was that Sunday but we wouldn't be together by then), had a family night skit which featured my Dad as King Lamoni, and had other assorted fun.  

I love it when we can get together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment