gag-gle noun \ˈga-gəl\ : a group, aggregation, or cluster lacking organization, which is exactly how I feel about my family every day.

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Trick or Treat!

Or, rather, trunk or treat.  We trick-or-treated at the trunks of cars in our church parking lot.  Also, the Trick-or-treating for the kids at Will's work was cancelled due to Hurricane Sandy.  It appears that a bad storm in New York will ruin the systems for the company's branch in Salt Lake.  We were super bummed out about it.  On the up side, our costumes turned out pretty cute!  Will didn't dress up, but he carried around a bug net so it would look like he made an effort.  I thought it was pretty clever, actually.


A spider, ladybug and butterfly.  I love the masks.  Okay, so I don't have a mask, but I channelled my inner Kate Middleton to produce the antenae hat, which I think is just as fun.







Happy Halloween!


1 comment: